Video tutorial ideas/request about Mark II device?

Hi,
as i now have a Mark II device (thanks a lot, dear @NeonClary ) i’m thinking on video tutorial ideas. I have quite some ideas in mind but would love to hear if you are waiting for some specific testing / tutorial videos about the Mark II device?
If created a community post on my Youtube channel to get some feedback, so maybe share your thoughts.

Best
Thorsten

7 Likes

I’d love to see some demo videos of chatting with LLMs and multiple languages. You’re the guy who did a German voice model of himself, right? It’d be a trip to hear you chatting with “yourself” with Neon/Mark2/ChatGPT as a proxy!

3 Likes

I’ d like to have a tutorial on how to change the language in NEON / OVOS, e.g. to german :wink:

2 Likes

@Thorsten - great work on all your videos!

I’d love to see a video showing the Mark II’s music playing capabilities.

-Mike Mac
2 Likes

Hi @Thorsten,
That sounds like a great initiative. From my point of view an introduction of the different “market places” for skills as well as how to activate them and how to install would be of great value. Also, how to differentiate between Mark I and Mark II skills, and how to help with porting skills to the Mark II.

All the best,
Martin

1 Like

That’s right :joy: . I already played around with this type of setup in the past and it feels exactly weird as you would expect it to be :laughing:. But i put this as video topic on my TODO list :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

Thanks for all your great questions and topic suggestions. I’ve put all of them on my TODO list and try to create a Mark II video series in (nearer) future :blush:.

The first-steps on the Mark 2 with Neon AI video is now online. Your topic suggestions are planned to follow.

6 Likes

Thank you Thorsten! Our team absolutely loved your video. Thank you most sincerely for your time, effort, honesty and contribution to the community.

2 Likes

You’re very welcome @NeonClary :blush:.

Let me “ping” former community manager in case they’re interested in how the journey continues.
Hello :wave: @gez-mycroft & @KathyReid