Picroft_v20.08_2020-09-07 not installing on Pi 3 +

I have tried to install this image but it gets about 1/2 way and tells me that some depenrencies faild to load and askes me if i wish to continue. N/y
I down loaded it from here. 16 gig class 10 sundisk sd card using Pi imager to load. Pi 3 B pluse Rev 1.2
I can not attach the screan shoot but i do have it.
Thanks in advance.

Mycroft is dead, use OVOS or Neon

OVOS headless images for the Rpi3/4, and GUI image for Rpi4 here

i found them thank you.

1 Like

Let me know how they work.

I think you will have more dev and user interaction on the matrix chats

It seems to work fine, I have older equipment Pi 3 plus and $7.00 usb mic. (all junk I had unused, laying around.) But it works,
Just took a bit of digging and readding.
Thanks again

1 Like

Hi folks… I know this post is a little old but it’s probably the best fitting for my problem.
I had the same problem like Tony and since you wrote this project is quasi dead i went on and took the link @builderjer posted here. I loaded the os for a raspberry pi 3 and burned it to an sd…

When i boot the pi it wants login data. Which login is it?
I burned the sd with the raspberry imageer and set a hostname, name and passwort but they didn’t work.
I also tried setting it up with pi and password=raspberry etc. I tried all kinds of default logins… none works. what is the login?

Also is there a detailed propper instruction on how i can get this to work? Like: load this .img, set this name, burn… etc?

It’s quite hadr for me for I have no real experience with raspberry so far and I’m not an english nativ (alsong this comes the bs with different keyboard layout - which I am aware of)

Please, someone help me!

This image is made to have NO changes when burning to the SD/USB/SSD using imager. There is hardcoded users and files being used.

That being said, the default login for the raspOVOS images is ovos:ovos and you should change the PW after you log in.