Mimic recording studio doesn't remember my progress

Describe the bug
As the title suggests, I recently updated my windows and when I started mimic again, the studio doesn’t remember where I ended last time nor does it seem to be connected to my own files where a catalogue of recorded prompts is stored.

To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. cmd
  2. activate mimic (my venv)
  3. cd mimic-recording-studio
  4. start-windows.bat
  5. open local host

Expected behavior
To see my name at the bottom before the ‘start’ button so I can continue where I’ve left off. I have over 200 clips and I really don’t want to start again… Its not accessing my old folder with all the recorded clips, when I continue to record, it started from the beginning and created a new one
errors
Before the studio runs, there’s around 40 copies of this error in my shell

"Installing FFMPEG..." ExpandArchiveHelper : Failed to create file 'C:\Users\xikronicz\mimic-recording-studio\ffmpeg\ffmpeg-6.0-essentials_build\bin\ffmpeg.exe' while expanding the archive file 'C:\Users\xikronicz\mimic-recording-studio\ffmpeg.zip' contents as the file 'C:\Users\xikronicz\mimic-recording-studio\ffmpeg\ffmpeg-6.0-essentials_build\bin\ffmpeg.exe' already exists. Use the -Force parameter if you want to overwrite the existing directory 'C:\Users\xikronicz\mimic-recording-studio\ffmpeg\ffmpeg-6.0-essentials_build\bin\ffmpeg.exe' contents when expanding the archive file. At C:\Windows\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules\Microsoft.PowerShell.Archive\Microsoft.PowerShell.Archive.psm1:397 char:17 + ... ExpandArchiveHelper $resolvedSourcePaths $resolvedDestina ... + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : InvalidOperation: (C:\Users\xikron...\bin\ffmpeg.exe:String) [Write-Error], IOException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : ExpandArchiveFileExists,ExpandArchiveHelper

If you are running Mycroft, the Support Skill helps to automate gathering this information. Simply say “Create a support ticket” and the Skill will put together a support package and email it to you.

Environment (please complete the following information):

• Device type: laptop, asus zenbook