Error handling utterance

Só I’m building some testing skills in Mycroft and I suddenly have this error appearing in the mycroft-cli no matter what I write:

13:41:51.193 | ERROR | 15500 | mycroft.skills.intent_service:handle_utterance:393 | ‘\~?(?’
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/dinhego/mycroft-core/mycroft/skills/intent_service.py”, line 348, in handle_utterance
_intent = PadatiousService.instance.calc_intent(utt)
File “/home/dinhego/mycroft-core/mycroft/skills/padatious_service.py”, line 213, in calc_intent
return self.container.calc_intent(utt)

matches = self.calc_intents(query)
~~~~roft-core/.venv/lib/python3.6/site-packages/padatious/intent_container.py", line 282, in calc_intents
    self.train()
~~~~ego/mycroft-core/.venv/lib/python3.6/site-packages/padatious/intent_container.py", line 226, in train
    self.padaos.compile()
  File "/home/dinhego/mycroft-core/.venv/lib/python3.6/site-packages/padaos.py", line 123, in compile
    self._compile()
  File "/home/dinhego/mycroft-core/.venv/lib/python3.6/site-packages/padaos.py", line 134, in _compile
    for intent_name, lines in self.intent_lines.items()
  File "/home/dinhego/mycroft-core/.venv/lib/python3.6/site-packages/padaos.py", line 134, in <dictcomp>
    for intent_name, lines in self.intent_lines.items()
~~~~"/home/dinhego/mycroft-core/.venv/lib/python3.6/site-packages/padaos.py", line 116, in create_regexes
    for line in sorted(lines, key=len, reverse=True)
  File "/home/dinhego/mycroft-core/.venv/lib/python3.6/site-packages/padaos.py", line 117, in <listcomp>
    if line.strip()]
~~~~ "/home/dinhego/mycroft-core/.venv/lib/python3.6/site-packages/padaos.py", line 107, in _create_regex
    return re.compile(self._create_intent_pattern(line, intent_name),
~~~~inhego/mycroft-core/.venv/lib/python3.6/site-packages/padaos.py", line 100, in _create_intent_pattern
    line = line.replace('{' + key + '}', value.format(self.i), 1)
KeyError: '\\~?(?'

Also had these(testes-skill is the skill i’m building):

Error running install_or_update on testes-skill: SkillModified(Uncommitted changes:
M init.py
D locale/en-us/testes.dialog
D locale/en-us/testes.intent
)

Hi there, welcome to Mycroft!

To start with the easy second one:

Error running install_or_update on testes-skill: SkillModified(Uncommitted changes:
M init.py

This is the Mycroft Skills Manager saying it won’t try to automatically update the Skill because there are local changes that are not merged in the Git repo.

By default Mycroft Skills will update themselves automatically with the latest version from the Marketplace. If you change anything in that Skill, we stop auto-updates so that you don’t lose the work you were doing.

In terms of the Padatious error.

• Do you have a link to the Skill in it’s current state? Or can you post the contents of your .intent file(s)
  • Does it continue if you remove your Testes Skill?

So I removed Testes Skill and it worked perfectly! I don’t have a link for the skill, but I can send it through here, if it’s reasonable. In the mean time I’ll try to figure it out again what I’ve done wrong, try to do some tests again.
Thanks for the support!

1 Like