Mark 1 location and timezone

Is there anyway to get a notice when the server side issues are fixed?
I really would like my mycroft to give me the correct time and weather.
Thanks

@clqualls Are you on MatterMost yet? chat.mycroft.ai We have been posting updates in there in real time. Also, we will broadcast it out when we have the fix implemented. Just so you know, we are experiencing about a 95% uptime right now. This is with a fix that we don’t expect to be final fix, but we wanted to get that implemented so we have some time to execute on the real fix.

I am having the same problem, the time zone is 4 hours east of me, haven’t even tried weather. I just did the install patch bit and was hoping that would fix the problem.

Hi @Stephen_Northcutt, we’re tracking a location bug at the moment with home.mycroft.ai setting incorrect locations. Are you able to let me know which location you selected?

If you’re technical, a copy of your web_config_cache.json would be helpful for us as well.

Im having the same issue, is there a resolution?

Hi @Jerry_Keen,

Can you check your list of devices at home.mycroft.ai/#/device.
Select the device you’re having trouble with, update the location to San Francisco and hit save.
If it’s already SF then change it to something else, hit save, and change it back.

It can take a few minutes to pull this setting down to your device but it shouldn’t take long. If it still doesn’t register, reboot the device to force an update.

Hopefully that sorts out the problem, but let us know either way :slight_smile: